Lithium Carbonate Production Line Project in Jiangxi
Project address: Yichun, Jiangxi Province, China
Construction unit: Jiangxi Taipin New Energy Co., Ltd.
Product Name: Lithium carbonate production line
Production scale: annual production of 2000 tons of battery grade lithium carbonate
Scope of services: including the raw material conveying, batching, mixing, granulation, calcination, grinding, non-standard parts, electrical automation control system, civil engineering design, plant planning, equipment supply, equipment installation and commissioning, after-sales training, etc. one stop technical service.
The project is the first battery-grade lithium carbonate production line constructed by Jiangxi Taipin New Energy Co., Ltd. in Yichun. The main raw material is lithium mica. The main processes are compounding, granulation, calcination, grinding and refining at the back end. After more than half a year of technical communication and experimentation, the process is finally determined. When lithium carbonatel made from ithium mica, many enterprises directly calcining the material in the kiln after grinding, led to the phenomenon of knot kiln and uneven calcination. This project uses granulation of lithium mica firstly and then into the kiln, to solve the situation of the knot kiln efficiently. The process design and civil engineering design of the pre-calcination stage of the whole project were completed by our company. It is also the technical strength of Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery that impressed the customers and finally promoted cooperation.
The raw materials mainly include lithium mica and corresponding auxiliary materials. The process is: raw material batching→mixing→granulation→calcining→grinding.
(1) Loading part This production line uses lithium mica and auxiliary materials I, auxiliary materials II, auxiliary materials III, dust collection powder. The lithium mica powder in the ton bag and the auxiliary materials I, II and III in the small bag are hoisted to the top of the batching bin. Then the bags are manually unpacked and the material is placed in the small bin. The dust collector is set to dedust the powder. Set up another drive to unload from the car to the storage area.
(2) Batching Lithium mica powder and auxiliary materials I, II, III four batching bins and dust collecting powder bins are equipped with weighing sensors, which are used to weigh the materials in the bin, and are adjusted by the double helix weighing and weighing control system under the bin. After the various materials are discharged, FU chain conveyor entered and feed the materials to the mixing mixer.
(3) Mixing granulation The water mixing operation was carried out using a JS750 horizontal mixing mixer, and three granulators were used for the ball making operation. The material from the FU chain conveyor enters the mixing mixer, is thoroughly stirred and mixed, and an appropriate amount of water is added. After mixing evenly, open the pneumatic gate under the mixer, the material is discharged and falls into the hoist. The mixed materials are fed into the three silos by the FU chain conveyor, and one granulator is arranged under each bin. The granulator is intermittently operated, and a scraper is arranged inside the machine to avoid bonding materials inside the machine. The prepared granules are placed in a buffer silo under the machine, and a belt weighing feeder is arranged under the silo, which is continuously fed by a large dip belt conveyor for the kiln.
(4) Calcination The material from the large angle belt conveyor is uniformly introduced into the rotary kiln by the lock damper and the kiln tailing pipe. The rotary kiln has a certain inclination. As the kiln rotates continuously, the material advances slowly from the high end to the low end. Natural gas is injected from the kiln head and burned in the kiln. The heat is absorbed by the material, and the material undergoes physical and chemical changes at high temperature, is calcined into a finished product, and then discharged from the rotary kiln. A smoke chamber is arranged at the kiln end, and the large particle dust carried by the flue gas falls into the ash bucket at the lower part of the smoke chamber, and the return material at the kiln end enters the ingredient warehouse and re-enters the process. An air outlet is arranged on the side of the smoke chamber, and the kiln exhaust gas enters the dust collection system. A four-channel natural gas burner is used to provide heat to the rotary kiln. It has sufficient combustion, high thermal intensity and good energy saving effect.
(5) Wet grinding part A wet ball mill is installed at the discharge port of the kiln. The high-temperature material enters the ball mill, and at the same time, moisture is added to the slipper. The material is ground into a slurry under the high temperature environment inside the mill, and the leaching reaction occurs, and then discharged from the mill, go to the next process. The steam generated by the evaporation of moisture in the mill is sucked into the kiln by the negative pressure of the kiln head.
Mixing mixer JS750 One Set
Granulator ZKL24 Three Sets
Rotary Kiln φ3.3×56m One Set
Ball Mill φ1.83×6.4m One Set
You can get the price list and we will contact you within one business day!